These ribs are fall-off the bone good! Our son absolutely loves them and is always asking me to make them. A big hit, all around and super easy!
Serves 4 to 6 depending on appetites in your household….
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper (optional)
- 3 to 3 1/2 lb rack of pork baby back ribs, cut into 4-rib pieces
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lite soy sauce
- Coat crock pot with cooking spray. Combine the first 5 to 6 dry ingredients. Rub onto meaty side of ribs.
- Place ribs in crock-pot and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender.
- Discard cooking liquid.
- Combine ketchup, sugar, worcestershire and soy sauce. Mix well and that is your BBQ sauce.
- Coat ribs with sauce and return to pot. Cook on high 30 minutes for them to glaze.
Serve with mashed potatoes or sides of your choice and of course a big salad. Enjoy!
This recipe is from the Crock-Pot Best Loved Slow Cooker Recipes cook book. Some great recipes in there. I added the garlic powder. Are you surprised?!!!